Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Purple Stripes

One of the girls at work the other day asked me to do something "purple" for my nails for the next day. It was a perfect excuse for me to try out some of the new essie colors I had yet to try. I started with a basecoat (still trying different ones, this time was Finger Paints) and then two coats of essie She's Picture Perfect. I'm not sure if it was the basecoat or the polish but it was kind of tough to apply, sort of "dragging" up the nail. It is a really gorgeous shade though and either way, I would put up with it for the color! I topped that with a coat of SV and waited for it to dry completely and then used essie No More Film (LOVE this color!!!) and my m78 plate for the stamp. I topped it with a coat of NYC Grand Central Station (clear) but as you can sort of make out it was a little streaky between the two colors, not sure what happened there, I have used it before without any trouble. At any rate, I got loads of compliments on this mani!




1 comment:

  1. I just saw this on your facebook page and had to come find it on your blog. this is gorgeous. i love the colors together!!!! i can clearly see why you received loads of compliments! ahhh i want this mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.