Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!

Sorry for the late posting, it has been a very busy week around here! Several people out at work due to major illnesses and that means a lot of overtime for me and with school...well it really hasn't been fun.
Anyway, on to today's mani! This one is pretty simple compared to my entry for Nouveau Cheap's Easter roundup which you can see here. For this one, I started with one coat of essence Dress For a Moment and then one coat of Sinful's Purple Diamond. The Purple Diamond is a beautiful color but very sheer, the sparkle is amazing though! Then on my ring finger I used a dotting tool and Sinful's Snow Me White for the bunny, Essie Raise Awareness for the pink accents and essence Black is Back for the eyes and whiskers. Hope you all had a blessed holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.