Friday, March 30, 2012

Zoya Edyta Swatch and Review

I took advantage of Zoya's recent promo for the buy 3 get 3 deal. I had a bit of a hard time choosing, there are so many yummy looking colors and I don't have many Zoya's. The first one I decided to swatch was Edyta. This is a lovely metalic shade that Zoya describes as a "complex mixture of gold, olive, blue-green and smoky grey with a sparkling metallic finish". I see the gold and the olive, but not much of the blue-green or grey. Application was good and dry time was average. It's a pretty color but I'm not really in love with it which is odd because I do tend to be drawn to darker colors. Oh, well. I will try it again sometime closer to fall maybe.


What do you think? This is 2 coats with a topcoat of SV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.