Monday, March 12, 2012

Going Green

With St. Patrick's Day coming up this weekend, I thought it would be fun to do a week of green/Irish themed nails. I'm not sure if I will be able to keep up with daily posting, but I will try to get one in every day. Up first is a fairly simple mani with a base of Wet N Wild's SaGreena The Teenage Witch. Very pretty color...very bad formula! I lost count of how many coats I had to do with this one but somewhere between 4 and 5 which really isn't worth it to me. At any rate, I then stamped the clover design with Sephora's Aluminum Gold on all but my index finger, on that one I applied one coat of China Glaze Blonde Bombshell. Stay tuned for more green!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.