Wednesday, March 4, 2015

St. Patrick's Day French Manicure

Keeping with the St. Patrick's Day theme I wanted to do something quick and simple that anyone could do.  First up is a simple swatch of Zoya Shawn, a gorgeous olive green cream shade. This color does have a bit of a yellow undertone and was really hard to get the color right, second is more color accurate.


Next I used some tape to make a straight line across the top of each nail and painted the tips gold using Ziv also by Zoya, followed by Glisten and Glow H K Girl topcoat (seriously the BEST).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.