Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Watermarble Wednesday: Navy, Yellow, and White

This weeks watermarble sort of happened by accident (well, the color combo anyway).  I had several colors sitting out on my table working on other design ideas and these sort of migrated together and I knew I had to try a marble with them.  It didn't turn out as "crisp" as I would like, but I still love the colors.

Zoya Sailor and Purity, Julep Catrina
Leave me a comment below with combos you would like to see used for next weeks watermarble!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.