Saturday, February 1, 2014

What? A new post? FINALLY!

It has been another crazy period around here!  Job is keeping me busier than I would like in the evenings so I haven't had much time to do my nails...though somehow I keep acquiring polish...not sure how that is happening.... And on top of that my computer has a virus (which I'm currently trying to get rid of) so everything takes an insane amount of time and frustration!
Anyway, thanks to a "small" winter storm here in the midwest, I don't have to work today! So for the first time in weeks I retreated to my hideout for some swatching.
More than a year ago, I came across this post by The Polished Perfectionist and fell in love with a england She Walks in Beauty and promptly ordered it.  I have worn it a couple of times but I don't think I ever posted pics here.  This week I was cruising the makeup aisles at Walmart and came across Maybelline Gilded Rose  and immediately  picked it up thinking it looked very close to a dupe.
Swatched today over Zoya Neely and if there is a difference, it is very slight.
a england is on the index and pinky fingers, Maybelline on the middle two.





List of where to buy a england  polish based on country can be found here on their website, Maybelline can be found at most drug stores and mass retailers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.